Our Line Cook Position
Benefits We Offer:
- Vacation pay*
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Flexible schedule
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within
- Uniform (shirt and apron) provided at no cost
- Exclusive employee discounts
*For qualifying team members
A Line Cook, Wok Cook, Cook, Chef De Partie, or Station Chef accommodates guest’s needs by preparing food according to established recipes and procedures as well as following safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Prepare and cook all food items to company specifications
- Responsible for the setup, operation, break down, and cleaning of all kitchen equipment
- May need to assist with washing dishes, sweeping/mopping floors, cleaning and maintaining equipment, sanitizing utensils, etc.
- Uphold our high restaurant kitchen sanitation and food service safety standards
- Previous experience is not required – we will train you!
- We will help you obtain any required certifications
- A love for food and an eye for detail with cooking; knowing weights, measurements, and volumes
- Ability to learn restaurant menu and recipes
- Knowledge of all chemicals used in the building
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced teamwork environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 30 lbs. and continuously bend, reach and twist
Why work for us?
Because it’s more than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.
P.F. Chang’s is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F. Chang’s – 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating each day!