Our Server Position
Posted On: May 23, 2022 | Location: 6303 Currents Drive NW, Edmonton, Alberta | 865 St James St, Winnipeg, MB
Benefits We Offer:
- Vacation pay*
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Flexible schedule
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within
- Exclusive employee discounts
*For qualifying team members
The dine-in food and beverage Servers are core team members of the scratch kitchen restaurant. All Team Members must demonstrate customer service expertise by providing an individualized, exceptional guest experience.
- Delivers amazing hospitality experience to guests by anticipating, delivering and exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Understands the restaurant menu to engage guests on choosing menu items and able to answer guest’s questions.
- Guides guests through their dining experience while taking, placing, and serving food and beverage orders, as well as processing payments.
- Understands restaurant seating layout, how tables are divided into server areas, and how to deliver food within the restaurant.
- Previous experience is not required – we will train you!
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette.
- Ability to execute proper sanitation practices and safety procedures.
- Must meet provincial minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages.
- We will help you obtain any required certifications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-work environment.
Why work for us?
Because it’s more than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.
P.F. Chang’s is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F. Chang’s – 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating each day!