Our Bartender Position
Benefits We Offer:
- Vacation pay*
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Flexible schedule
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within
- Exclusive employee discounts
*For qualifying team members
Our Bartenders are core team members of the scratch kitchen restaurant. All Team Members must demonstrate customer service expertise by providing an individualized, exceptional guest experience.
- Delivers amazing hospitality experience to guests anticipating, delivering, and exceeding guests’ expectations.
- Make and execute our alcoholic beverage recipes, including garnishes.
- Operate and clean bar equipment, and assist in inventories and restocking of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Understands restaurant seating layout, how tables are divided into server areas, and how to deliver food within the restaurant
- Partners with other hospitality service team members to ensure guests have everything they need
- Ability to learn how to set and clear a table neatly and efficiently according to P.F. Chang’s specifications
- Follow company procedures for responsible alcoholic service.
- Must meet provincial age requirements for serving alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Ability to execute proper sanitation practices and safety procedures
- Have or able to obtain a current responsible alcohol service certification according to provincial standards
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-work environment.
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and safety procedures
Why work for us?
Because it is more than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.
P.F. Chang’s is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F. Chang’s – 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating each day!