Our HOST Position
Benefits We Offer:
- Vacation pay*
- Competitive pay plus tips
- Flexible schedule
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within
- Exclusive employee discounts
*For qualifying team members
The Host is responsible for delivering an excellent hospitality experience by maintaining the overall flow of the restaurant. They provide a positive and professional first and last impression to every guest.
- Interact courteously with Guests (answer phones, greet Guests, seat Guests, make reservations, take food orders)
- Uphold our high safety and sanitation standards by completing sanitation practices at front door, host desk, lobby area and crowd control
- Learn restaurant seating layout, how tables are divided into server areas, and how to deliver food
- Set and clear a table neatly and efficiently according to P.F. Chang’s specifications
- Learn curbside process and takeout expectations
- Conducts side-work as required for each shift
- In the event there is a wait time, quote an accurate wait time and answer any questions the guest may have.
- Previous experience is not required – we will train you!
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Ability to execute proper sanitation practices and safety procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and guests
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-work environment
Why work for us?
Because it is more than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.
P.F. Chang’s is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F. Chang’s – 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating each day!